BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

newbie~~

hello everyone...this is my first ever blog so yay~!ok..alot of people may be wondering why am i only having a blog now?so let me clarify the whole thing for u guys..alright.the reason why i created this blog now is because that i saw my sis having a blog and it seems that she's having tons of fun so i thought maybe i could give it a shot..teehee~!and alot of my frens have their own blog too..so maybe i thought i could create one for myself to keep them updated bout my lives since most of us have been seperated eversince we graduated from our secondary school...alright i will keep my first post as short asap if not all of you will fall asleep reading it.....ok..im about to hit the sack now...so byebye cheers!!!!sham woohoo~.

0 comments: