BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

25/6/09

2nd semester of college...well as usual,ntg much just introduced us to our new lecturers bla bla blah...well thr'r are goin to be 5 lecturers teaching us altogether for this semester unlike last semester where we only have 3 lecturers for 5 subjects....haha!... im quite satisfied with every lecturer.. the way how they introduced themselvess and a summary of what they are goin to teach us...except for one.....oh yea.and im not the only one that is dissatisfied with her teachings,alot of people too!!!well...we cant put the blame on her,i guess she's new to the college and is actually quite young...maybe she needs some teaching experience that's all...she's the reason why everyone wants to transfer to sentral to take their t7...i told my dad this and he told me that girl,it's up to you to decide whether u want to take ur t7 in sentral and t6,t9,and t10 in PTPL....its up to you...but daddy can only tell you that you cant depend everything on the lecturers,they are thr just to guide you only.....i guess he's right afterall but you also need good lecturers to guide you...if not why is everyone transfering to sunway for their acca level?the answer is simple cuz the lecturers thr are good!i may wanna do that too when i reach my acca level.......so a few minutes before our college ended,my college fren kept bugging me bout joining them for badminton and this is what happened
weilun:eh kenot la..not enuff people...pull carrie in la
teoh:carrie ,come lets go for badminton
carrie;dun wan la....i dunno how to play aso u all go la
teoh:dunno nvm..go thr and learn
carrie:aiya...told you how many times d lor..no matter how many times i learn,i still cant get it wan la...
teoh:nvm la..i teach you la..
carrie:dun wan..if ur goin to teach me..u will surely be pekchek wan..dunwan!!call majie or dehxin la
teoh:kenot majie's working later
carrie:dehxin la....
turn his head and ask dehxin...
teoh:dehxin come lets go for badminton
dehxin:kenot..im goin to korea later....
teoh:dehxin 's goin to korea later
carrie:yea im following her aso...
teoh:ish~!nvm..go and play badminton!
carrie:I SAID I DUNNO HOW TO PLAY!!i will go thr and pick up the shuttle cocks nie la
teoh:go and learn la...takkan u dunno a job then u give up and be jobless forever meh?
carrie:job and badminton are two different things la...badminton is not essential for life aso....
but in the end dx an i followed them to YMCA...


while the guys are playing badminton ,me dx and a 2 of our college frens headed downstairs to have our lunch in cafe 747






it was abit boring,seeing the guys playing badminton while the girls just sat thr talking away and it's freaking hot thr...so we decided to go home ealy...while the guys continue doing the things they are supposed to do
when i reached home....my mum was busy clearing the house..why???CUZ MY BRO IS COMING BACK TODAY~!..yay!!!!!cant wait for him ...it's like i havent seen him for ages..but infact it's only three months....finally he's back to pull my hair and snatch my blue rabbit away from me...i really missed those days when he's not around....so when me and my sis were watchin ANTM ,we heard a door bell and guess who's it??!!!it's my bro!!!me and my sis were so excited and shouted mummy!!daddy!!coco's back d!!!my dog was barking and wagging his tail like a mad dog..haha!!everyone was overwhelmed with his comeback!!!!we chitchatted alot with his gf and him in the living room and showed him some changes in the house while he was away in KL.....it's reali great having him back but unfortunately he's goin to leave for KL again this sunday...haihs...not again..

0 comments: