BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

june 18 2009(late entry)

Ahh...my internet connection's back so yea..i can update my blog finally...went out with my sis ,lean and jackson that day....jackson drove us to adventist hospital .Unfortunately we got lost a couple of times and went to ask some people thr for direction.LOL..seriously we looked like some sorta lost tourists???and oh yea....lean's laugter're reali contagious..whenever she laughs..somehow it just makes me wanna LOL i dunno why...ok.moving on..bla bla bla...finally we reached our destination -adventist hospital jeng jeng jeng~~claimed back my sis 's lost and found purse bla bla bla ...finally time for lunch!!had lunch at kfc and chit chatted abit before they headed back to their college to continue their studies...we took some pics in kfc and when it was time for the group pic...me and lean were suppose to ask that lady sitting somewhere not far from us to take our pics for us but it ended up me asking that lady alone...adui~







lean me and my sis in adventist hospital's toilet?haha

















me and my sis at kfc

0 comments: