BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

jason mraz im yours (cover) by kyarichio

time to update my blog~!...2 days ago my college's new cafeteria opened and it was AWESOME MAN!!!we dun have to walk under the hot sun for lunch anymore so wat a relieve!!HEHE...so on tuesday as usual me n my college frens went out for lunch and we went to the new cafeteria!!!we tried the food and the drinks thr and the food is hella cheap man!!!just one packet of nasilemak and one cup of milo-ice cost me only RM2.20!!! most of the food thr are malay food and indian ffod so YESH!!!MY FAVOURITE ....*i hope they will have nasi kandar sooner or later:P:P
so after lunch i went to the toilet and again the toilet is very nice !!!it's very nicely decorated ..so i snapped a few pics and showed it to my frens and surprisingly they went to check it out too....unfortunately one of my fren went to the male toilet and he said that the toilet still has no changes.. i guess priority was given to the ladies*no offence....the facilities in my new college are awesome ..the first floor is still to be renovated ..i hope it will be as nice as its cafeteria...


my college new cafeteria..i love the heading x-treme cafe










it even has a TV...the wires are not connected yet so no TV at the moment..*sigh







It's a two storey cafeteria~!!Amazing right?










the second level of the cafeteria...it's not open yet so i cant go up and take pics...










the ceiling....i just love it...










i love the shape of the basin....







so yesterday after college xm came to my house and taught me how to solve my muted F-chord and the strumming pattern for jason mraz's im yours ..and even taught me how to transpose the song to a higher key as the original chords are quite low and i cant sing them....i've uploaded the song so i hope u guys will enjoy it.....


*i dun go for guitar lessons so pls understand that my playing may not be as gud as others and so is my singing....pls tell me wat do ya think bout it k...
im trying to learn love story by taylor swift,bunkface's situasi and inside my heaven by carrie underwood...i hope i can upload them ASAP......signing off now till then take care and byebye

0 comments: