BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

jayme's bday!!!

ytd's jayme's aka fuckface,twiface,genuis,KNS,pigface *wateva name i've given to her bDAY!!!!woke up pretty early today eventhough i have no college today..y?cuz i have a nightmare plus my dog's barking wont let me continue sleeping so i sms-ed my sis and she asked me to online..so i dragged my feet to the computer like a zombie and onlined... signed in my msn and jayme's online too!!!so she called me thru msn and we talked for the whole day basically talking bout nonsense la. and oh yea we even meetoto-ed together manatau jayme's new pc ada masalah so i ended up singing alone thr la....when it's almost four i went to get ready and bla bla bla.....reached gurney at almost 430....so we have another 3 hours to redbox-ing together nie!!well luckily the receptionist din not give us room18 instead she gave us room 57 so yea..*phew..we're safe..so we entered the room and wrote a message on jayme's card becuz i was unable to write it when the present's with my sis since morning so me and dx have to write it on the spot la*paiseh a jayme..hehe.. sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing with our so-called angelic voice till 7 30 then we headed to mcdonald to have our dinner...and oh yea i havent had mcdonald for ages eversince my dad went for his heart surgery~~so yesh!!one bite of the burger's like heaven on earth~~chitchatted thr..bla bla bla then after that went for a walk in gurney.....and we came across this xpax thing where they are promoting an mtv concert which is to be held in sunway lagoon....so we stood thr watching those little kids tyring to immatate some famous punk-rock bands like linkin park and simple plan....bla bla blah.....when it's getting late,jayme followed her sis home while dx drove me and my sis back to our house....this time she's lucky cuz she drove back alone without the name slyvia ganush spinning in her head...muahahaha!!!!!haihs..reali missed those days where we're fooling around in school with the british accent etc...fuckface!!!u will be missed~~~lotsa XOXO





the bday girl!!!!finally a perfect shot...trying to get her pic with me together but failed a couple of times due to the following reasons:
1.im too short
2.she's too tall
3.my photography skills sux??i dunno...















my twin















should i mosaic this pic??no need d la :P














cool huh??hahahaha!!!!!













lamechops!!!!oi genuis a..u betta take gud care of lamechops!!!













tats all for now...signing off till then...take care and byebye...

0 comments: